Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Copycat

With this outfit, I was a copycat...I found an outfit I liked on Pinterest and put my own spin on it! 
Here's the original outfit: 

Image from gochicorgohome.com

I liked how the white shirt, gray sweater, brown belt and tan shoes didn't compete with the cuffed bright green pants. When I saw this pin, my mind immediately imagined a similar outfit. Here's my take: 

Outfit details: Sweater: Abercrombie and Fitch / Shirt: Gap / Pants: Gap / Shoes: Sperry / Belt: Vintage / Headband: LOFT / Necklace: Gifted 

I like how the outfit turned out. I added a bejeweled headband for a personal touch. This is my favorite headband - it matches almost everything. 

Another little piece of inspiration found on Pinterest for your day:
So true! Have an amazing day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment