Thursday, March 21, 2013

Be the Boss

As I'm maturing and having to wear business formal attire on different occasions (this was for a science fair) I can't help but think about how I'll probably wear clothing like this every day when I'm an adult! 


Outfit details: Blazer: J. Crew / Blouse: LOFT / Pants: LOFT / Flats: Libby Edelman via Lord and Taylor / Scarf: Adrienne Landau (gifted) / Earrings: Anthropologie / Necklace: Forever 21 

My favorite thing about this outfit was how comfortable it was. I love clothes that are both functional and fashionable! 






In this outfit, I'm wearing the scarf from my grandmother. Here's a photo of me and my grandmother at my birthday lunch. I wear this scarf so often because it matches everything! My grandmother definitely has good sense. I don't have many photos of her when she was younger, but I can tell she was quite beautiful :)




The outfit I wore reminded me of a picture I saw on Pinterest. 

I like how this contradicts established norms and has a really independent tone to it.
 
 
I'll be showing another business formal outfit next week from another science fair! Hope you're having an awesome day and remember my quote: Wear whatever you want, be yourself, think, and be the boss! 






No comments:

Post a Comment