Saturday, February 16, 2013

Michelle's style story

I remember my first time reading a fashion blog. Once I started reading, I found that I simply could not stop scrolling through the pages and pages of well-thought-out and stylish outfits. I had always wanted to start a fashion blog but I never had a chance - or the guts - to. When Xuewei, a friend from a science summer program, posted an adorable outfit photo online, I realized my dreams could finally become a reality. A few texts and clicks of a mouse away, becoming ladies was born. This blog will not only chronicle our adventures to becoming simple, elegant, and honest ladies, but also feature our favorites in food, quotes, design - whatever inspires us.

So what is my style history? In fourth grade, I made the huge fashion leap of asking my mother to let me plan out my own outfits. Since then, I've been using my artistic experience (I've been studying art since I was 5) to craft outfits that show my personality. I hope you enjoy reading about Xuewei and my paths to becoming ladies!





No comments:

Post a Comment