Friday, June 28, 2013

Printed Shorts

I think these have to be my favorite shorts - they're not only comfortable and feel like fancy pajamas, but they're fun and colorful! I contrasted casual and fancy with the necklace and the plain black t-shirt. In the past few weeks, pieces like a plain white or black shirt have looked great when paired with bright skirts or shorts.

With these printed shorts, I match the flowers I'm sitting next to in my school's courtyard :) 

Outfit details: Shirt: Old Navy / Shorts: Frenchi via Nordstrom Rack / Sandals: Franco Sarto / Necklace: Forever 21 



For my prom, which was a few weeks ago, I got a few inches cut off my hair so these photos just remind me of my long hair! I'll post some photos from prom next week :) I was so happy to be able to wear my favorite color, aqua! 

Have a beautiful day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment