Friday, March 15, 2013

Comfy Casual Stripes

To mix things up and play with prints, I incorporated stripes and florals into this outfit. I like how it turned out - and this scarf, a birthday gift from my grandmother, is showing up again! 


Outfit details: T-shirt: LOFT / Cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch / Jeans: Hollister / Belt: Vintage (used to be my mom's!) / Boat shoes: Sperry / Scarf: Adrienne Landau (gifted) / Earrings: Pandora (gifted)

I did something a little different with my hair this time, instead of my usual half-up braids hairstyle. I made a deeper side part and Dutch braided my hair along my hairline, clipping it by my ear. 



 Aqua is one of my favorite colors. I like how the aqua matches well with the turquoise in my scarf. My scarf also matches my Sperry's, which might be one of my most comfortable pairs of shoes. I love that they're water resistant! I stepped in a puddle the other day wearing these shoes and I didn't even have to worry about ruining my shoes :)



Hope you're having a great day! Here's a quote for your day...enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment