Monday, July 1, 2013

Senior Prom 2013

As promised, here are some photos from senior prom!

The weather that day wasn't great, but it was nice and cool. It drizzled a little bit but I braved it for these photos :) I was happy to be able to wear my favorite color, and I matched my earrings, hair clips, and the ribbon of my corsage to my dress. My earrings were the aqua, emerald and cobalt blue ones I wore here - I liked how they added a little bit of contrast to the dress. I think the grecian style dress and floaty skirt suited me well! My date's name was Todd and he's one of my friends from my high school. I had my hair done by my favorite hairstylist and I did my makeup myself. I asked for a side bun and my hairstylist added some gold glitter hairspray which made my hair sparkle with every move of my head. For my makeup, I went for a gold and black smokey eye with a neutral lip. The venue was gorgeous and it was so nice to see my classmates in their finest attire smiling and enjoying themselves after a long and stressful year. These photos were taken at my friend's house before the dance.

Outfit details: Dress: Jodi Kristopher via Dillard's / Shoes: Nina via Lord & Taylor / Earrings: Lord & Taylor / Corsage: Local florist / Hair clips: Store in China 



 
Jazz hands at my friend's house! Since it was raining, we took some group photos indoors.


This photo was taken at the venue by one of my teachers.

Hope you enjoyed your prom! It's really a great part of being a high school student - one that I'll miss! 



No comments:

Post a Comment