Monday, August 5, 2013

Rosette Half-Up Hairstyle

It's the last week of camp and while I know I will miss the students, I also feel ready for the two-week trip to the American Midwest with my family. We're leaving this Saturday, and I'm probably going to take a two-week break from blogging. When I'm back, I have to pack for college! I'm thinking of starting a new blog for college...I'll keep you posted.

This hairstyle was fun and simple to create! It was perfect for a breezy and cool camp morning. I'm so glad the heat wave of a few weeks ago has come and gone. The weather has been gorgeous! Isn't the sunlight in these photographs simply magical? 

Rosette Half-Up Hairstyle 


Part hair in the middle. Braid two 2-inch sections of hair on each side of the head and secure with elastics. Use an elastic to tie the two braids together in the back of the head. Take the end of one of the braids and twist it around itself into an O shape. Secure with bobby pins. 

My hair is wavy because I put it in braids the night before. I like how it gives the look some more texture. 




Have a fantastic day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment