Monday, May 20, 2013

Bohemian Maxi

In Xuewei's last post, she styled a pretty maxi skirt with a chambray shirt. Here's how I styled my maxi and chambray. My outfit features a  bohemian, relaxed style. I wanted to be comfortable yet stylish for school.
Outfit details: Chambray shirt: American Eagle / Printed shirt: Delia's / Maxi skirt: TJMaxx / Shoes: TOMs / Watch: Citizen / Belt: Vintage / Necklace: The Hot Jewelry Box (local store) 

The printed top contrasts with the simplicity of the black skirt and the chambray added another layer of comfort and warmth.
I had no idea how to style this black maxi skirt, so I browsed Pinterest for ideas. Whenever I get a new piece of clothing, I always look at Pinterest for inspiration. It's great to see how other ladies have chosen to pair clothes together. Sometimes I come across some ingenious solutions! 

Hope you're having a great day.

3 comments:

  1. The skirt looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You look great in your maxi skirt too :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit looking gorgeous.
    www.mogulinterior.com/skirts.html

    ReplyDelete