Thursday, May 9, 2013

Watercolor Florals

Chambray Shirt: Delia's / Purple Tank Top: Old Navy's / Jeans: Loehmann's / Boots: American Rag (Macy's)

It finally rained! I feel like it hasn't rained in so long. I could barely remember what a rainy day was like...

Today, I ended up wearing a new tank top that my mom had bought for me a long time ago. It's hard to tell in the picture but the tank actually is quite loose and drapes very nicely. The floral pattern on it reminds me of watercolors. I know the photo makes it look rather harsh, but trust me, it's like I'm wearing a watercolor painting.

The material's pretty interesting too. It feels kind of like a raincoat? (Haha, perfect for the weather!) Underneath, I just wore a simply purple boyfriend tank to stay covered up. And since it was a tank and for some reason, the weather is still rather chilly, I put on my chambray button-up over it for a very casual look.

Honestly, my chambray shirt might be my favorite piece in my entire closet. It always makes any outfit look more fashionable. It's super comfy AND looks laid-back. It never looks like I'm trying too hard. It has that effortless California look (Think Blake Lively). 

The other day, I saw an interesting make up tutorial that I wanted to try out. It basically involves rose gold eyeshadow all over the lids and turquoise eye liner on the bottom lash line and waterline.

My take on it:

Yeah I know, I take awkward pictures.

 Yup, so that's it for today! Here's a random picture my brother (the photographer) took:




No comments:

Post a Comment