Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Transformation

Would you believe me if I told you this shirt...was a dress?

Remember this dress? I wore it here.


I really wanted to pair the dress with these mint pants, but when I put them on, the flare of the dress didn't go well with the skinny jeans. I've never been into the dress over pants look. However, I still felt determined to make the two go together...with a little rolling and tying, I turned the dress into a shirt! I put on a blazer to cover up some of the pinning in the back and keep myself warm - perfect for a spring day.



Outfit details: Blazer: Gap / Pants: American Eagle / Top (dress): H&M / Sandals: Franco Sarto / Earrings: Native American shop in North Carolina 



Have you ever gotten creative with your clothes and transformed them? I'm going to try to learn how to sew this summer with my grandmother so I can create my own designs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment