Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

Fedora: Charlotte Russe / Cardigan: Charlotte Russe / Dress: Forever21 / Shoes: TOMs

Quick post today guys! Memorial day is all about honoring veterans who served our nation. It's important to show respect because a lot of men and women gave their lives for our freedom.

So I dressed for the occasion.

Today, I was planning on going to the Devon Horse Show in Pennsylvania (ended up not going and went to the largest retail mall in American instead, King of Prussia Mall) so horse show = preppy (dresses and hats in particular). Now I don't have many hats, but I thought this straw fedora matched my outfit nicely without distracting from the red, white, and blue ensemble.

I started with the white polka-dotted, red dress as the base and layered on a light white cardigan with a lace back. The sides of the cardigan kinda dangled weirdly so I tied it up.

And for that final pop of blue....TOMs!

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day and weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment