Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shine Bright

For this outfit, I wanted to style my powder blue blouse with my white jeans. Both items are classic and simple. I matched the silver crystals on my blouse to silver TOMs, and tried a double braid in the back instead of my usual braids that meet in the middle. My hair is getting long! I'm going to get a haircut soon...only a few inches, though! 

Outfit details: Blouse: Forever 21 / Pants: American Eagle / Shoes: TOMs / Watch: Pierre Cardin / Bracelet: Handmade 


I like the hairstyle, and I think I would bobby-pin it next time instead of using the clips. I've been brainstorming prom hairstyles...there are so many pretty styles! Prom is in a few weeks for me, but some of my friends have already had theirs. They looked gorgeous! This is a fun time of year and the weather seems to reflect everyone's mood. The seniors are starting to feel restless, because our AP and IB tests are over. I think everyone is ready for summer and starting to realize how soon graduation is. I'm trying to enjoy the last few days of high school before summer - and college - begins. 

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment