Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Light and Sheer

Blouse: Charlotte Russe / Skirt: Forever21 / Sandals: Guess (Macy's)

Yay for the change in scenery!

Today's outfit was all about light, sheer, and flowy, kind of like the spring day that I wore it during. I wore a sheer, nude blouse and rolled up the sleeves (to beat the heat!) and I paired with my blue floral dress. I tied the two pieces together with a brown belt and matching gladiator sandals. 

For spring days, I really like wearing light, sheer blouses just because they're modest, yet ethereal. Very lady-like and womanly rather than youthful like tank tops.

Arm candy + Accent Nail Manicure!

I ended up wearing silver because one of the bracelets has blue on it which I thought would pair nicely with the blue skirt and nails.

On a side note, lately, the weather's been overcast and rainy which actually makes spring so much lovelier. I love sunny, breezy days, but rainy spring days are just gorgeous. Have you ever tried sitting by an open window and just listening to the raindrops patter and smelling the pretty scent of rainwater? It's relaxing and inspiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment