Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Balancing Act

This outfit was an experiment in balancing the masculine and the feminine. My style tends to sit on the fence - neither super feminine nor very masculine. Simply put, I wear what makes me feel comfortable, so that may be plaid shirts or lace dresses. In putting together this outfit, I thought about ways to balance out the boyfriend jeans, brown leather belt, and boat shoes with the floral blouse, grass green sweater, and bow clip. In the end, I created an outfit that's sweet and simple. 


Outfit details: Sweater: Abercrombie and Fitch / Blouse: Abercrombie and Fitch / Cami: Gap / Jeans: American Eagle / Belt: Vintage (gift from mom) / Shoes: Sperry / Earrings: Museum of Native American History / Necklace: Gifted








Hair: Parted on the side, Dutch braided, and clipped. This bow clip is one of my favorite hair accessories. It adds a touch of prep to any outfit! 

Here's a nice quote on balance - so true. 
Hope you're finding your own balance, whether it's in style, or in life!





No comments:

Post a Comment