Friday, April 12, 2013

Candy Shop

When I put together this outfit, I thought about combining classics - the striped shirt - and Spring pastels - the mint jeans. I added the necklace, something I made in Chinese school in a macrame class, as a fun pop of fruity pink. The colors in this outfit remind me of cotton candy or a candy store! I spotted this denim jacket in my grandmother's room and I asked her where she had found it. This is one of her secondhand store finds! I really like how it balances out the outfit and tones down the colors. Its length helps coordinate the pieces together.


Outfit details: Jacket: Secondhand / Shirt: Gap / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Sperry / Necklace: Handmade 



I just love Spring colors :) 

A quote for your day:
Found on Tumblr

I've been doing a lot of reading for pleasure lately, and this quote reminded me of the books - it's a great motivational quote. 

Have a beautiful Spring day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment