Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Green

By now, you've probably noticed that I like the color green...
Green is one of my favorite colors, as this cardigan can attest! My outfit matched the wreath on my door. Very springy and lovely! I chose this lace dress and green cardigan because the weather was so fantastic, and added the leather belt to pull it all together. The necklace was a mini DIY project - I took a LOFT hair tie that had a cute turquoise and gold embellishment and cut it to remove the embellishment. I never used that hair tie, but I thought the charm would make a great pendant necklace. Then I attached it onto a long chain from another necklace and created my one-of-a-kind necklace.

Outfit details: Dress: Lush via Nordstrom / Cardigan: Abercrombie and Fitch / Necklace: DIY / Belt: Vintage / Shoes: Sperry / Sunglasses: Google / Earrings: Urban Outfitters / Purse: Secondhand Vera Bradley

A closer look at the necklace...

I had this bag on but I took it off when the photos were being taken by my friend Liana! 
Photo from Wanelo.com

It was hard to see my earrings but I found this photo of them online. I like how dainty they are - I'm all about the little details! 

Hope you're having a lovely day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment