Monday, April 1, 2013

Versatility

I never expected this floral blazer to be so versatile! Since I got it last year, I've found myself wearing it with everything from jeans (here) to boots (here) to dresses! This outfit was taken at the science symposium where I saw Angelica, and we actually matched that day. Here's a photo of the two of us flaunting our floral, black, pink, and blazers! 



For this outfit, I had to look formal but I still wanted to show my personality. Rather than choose a plain black blazer, I paired the black dress with my floral blazer. The black in the blazer coordinates well with the dress. This dress is also one of the most versatile pieces in my closet, and I am so happy to have found this LBD. I've used it quite often throughout high school and I know that I will take it with me to college. 



Outfit details: Dress: Tadashi via Saks Off Fifth / Blazer: Lush via Nordstrom / Flats: Libby Edelman / Earrings: Anthropologie (gifted) / Necklace: Forever 21 (gifted) / Purse: Thrifted 


These earrings and necklace were a gift from my wonderful friend Angela! The purse is a cute yard sale find - it's got a lovely vintage vibe and I can't help but wonder about its previous life every time I reach for it. 

I hope you have a fantastic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment