Monday, April 15, 2013

Nautical and Inspired

I feel like the luckiest girl ever - my school's Spring Break coincided with the loveliest weather! I felt like wearing something comfortable yet chic, and I was only slightly inspired by Xuewei's cute outfit :) I grabbed my favorite skirt, a closet staple of mine since middle school - it's actually a skort! This top is another one of my favorites, because it's light and matches almost everything. The Sperry Top-siders combined with the striped shirt lean a little nautical, but the bright aqua skirt keep the outfit grounded. Thanks to my awesome grandfather for the photos! Since I was home, I got to use our D5100 rather than the iPhone I usually use for my outfit pictures. 


Outfit details: Shirt: Gap / Skirt: Gap Kids / Shoes: Sperry / Purse: Secondhand Vera Bradley / Sunglasses: Google


Here's a shot of some beautiful pink roses my mom took at Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania. I am a complete nature lover - I enjoy just walking around and admiring the plants growing around me! I hope the weather continues to be this nice. Here's to longer days, blossoming blooms, and sunny weather!





No comments:

Post a Comment