Thursday, March 14, 2013

Flowers in the Snow

I took these shots outside today when it was snowing! The snow was falling all around and it was pretty but a little chilly. It looks like temperatures are supposed to be rising next week, so I think Winter is just deciding to go out with a bang. Today's outfit incorporated some pieces that I usually don't wear. Sometimes I tend to fall back on the same outfits over and over without trying new things or older pieces. Reincorporating them into my outfits helps me realize how versatile my wardrobe is!



Outfit details: Blazer: Lush via Nordstrom / Shirt: Delia's / Pants: Ann Taylor / Boots: Luxury Rebel / Belt: Ann Taylor LOFT / Necklace: Forever 21 (gifted) / Earrings: Anthropologie (gifted)




Admiring the snow! 

I've always been really impressed by bloggers who challenge themselves to remixes, like Kendi of kendieveryday.com (check out her 30 x 30 remixes!). Maybe I'll try one?

Hair: 2-inch sections braided back and clipped in the center (as usual - maybe I should experiment more?)

As much as I like the snow, I can't wait for sun and warmth! I feel lucky to be able to experience all 4 seasons though. Have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment