Thursday, March 14, 2013

Color of the Year


According to Pantone, the color of 2013 is Emerald!

Coincidentally (or maybe not so coincidentally?) I recently bought a peplum shirt (also from Forever21, yes I kind of love that store) that's a turquoise/emerald color. I suppose it's more turquoise than emerald, but color can be pretty subjective :)

Originally, the peplum shirt was rather plain, so I threw on a thick black belt to further accentuate my waist. Also, since it's still a bit chilly, I paired the top with a cream, pleather jacket.To finalize the outfit, I wore some turquoise/gold leaf earrings from Forever21 and used emerald eyeliner (Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Junkie) on my upper and lower lids.




I just love big dangly earrings. I always feel like they elongate my neck.

That's all for now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment