Monday, March 11, 2013

Nature's Healing

These outfit photos were taken in my school's greenhouse, a wonderfully rejuvenating center of growth and nature. I loved being in there to soak up the sun and smell the plants growing. My outfit features another scarf from my ever-expanding collection!



Outfit details: Sweater: Gap / Jeans (one of my favorite pairs - super comfortable): Gap / Scarf: Gifted (from China) / Boots: Nine West / Earrings: Pandora

Hair: Washed, then Dutch braided when almost dry and left in overnight. Two 1-inch braids on each side and clipped in the center. 




I love being around nature. I feel like my most natural and relaxed state is when I am surrounded by water and plants. Just the sound of running water or the feeling of a breeze is enough to relax me. My school got a courtyard a few years ago and I can't wait to start eating lunch there when the weather gets nicer!

No comments:

Post a Comment