Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Gold Accents

I think I just found my new favorite shirt...

It's getting warmer here in New Jersey, which means SPRING CLOTHES! I recently went shopping for spring clothes and found myself overwhelmed by all the stuff I wanted. Since I'm going to spending a lot of money soon with prom and vacations, I'm trying to hold back.

Moving on to the fashion....

I bought this new adorable nude pink blouse from Forever21 recently. The gold accents on the collar are just so beautiful! I paired with a grey, lace-back cardigan, black jeans, and my tall black boots. For jewelry, I wore my Diamond International gold charm bracelet to match the gold on the collar. 


The detailing on the collar is gorgeous!


P.S. Also, it just so happened for the second day in two weeks that my friend and I unintentionally matched outfits. Last week, we both wore black tops with floral jeans and this week, we both wore lace-back cardigans with a black-and-white outfit theme. Great minds think alike, I guess? Have you ever experienced anything like that?

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous shirt! I'm jealous :)
    I definitely unintentionally match people - the person I match the most often is usually my mom! We don't see what the other person is planning to wear before we realize that we've matched colors in our outfits. It's nice and makes you wonder how we did that - if it was just a coincidence, or something more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I always end up wearing the same color as my mom somehow. Wow, it really must be something more...

    ReplyDelete